Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to  That Artsy Reader Girl  in January of 2018...

Top Ten Tuesday || Longest Books I've Ever Read


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 The Longest Books I've Ever Read:


When I saw this prompt, I knew immediately which ones they'd be. 
I wasn't wrong! 

I didn't start reading the Outlander series until the tv show had already started. 
THEN I went back and binged all the books that were already published in the series 
before I would watch any more of the show.

My Goodreads challenge that year suffered in the number of books but the page count was waaaay up there!!




The Winner here is The Fiery Cross with 1,443 pages.
Written in My Own Heart's Blood was the loser at 825!

What's the longest book you've read?