Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to  That Artsy Reader Girl  in January of 2018....

Top Ten Tuesday || TV time!



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

It's TV time on TTT! I tend to gravitate towards tv that's a little dark and snarky. Really not that far off from what I enjoy reading! This week's top ten Tuesday is: shows you should binge watch.


via GIPHY
I love Vikings. It took me a while to get into but once I did, oh boy. 

via GIPHY
I'm very addicted to Grey's Anatomy, which is funny because I didn't even watch it until the fifth or sixth season was already on.
 We fostered a momma and four kittens last year and named them all after Grey's characters. 
Of course, we ended up keeping one. 

via GIPHY
This one was recommended to me by a coworker. I watched the first episode and was hooked.

via GIPHY
I don't like sitcoms but I do like my horror with some comedic relief. That's where Stan Against Evil comes in. It's weird but so funny and I don't feel guilty for inappropriate laughter. 
It's ALL inappropriate.

via GIPHY
Speaking of inappropriate, I'm sad that this one is off the air. I loved Farscape. Definitely weird and twisted sense of humor. We also have a kitty named from Farscape, Rygel. 

via GIPHY
Another great horror com, Santa Clarita Diet. Drew Barrymore is pure gold in this role.

via GIPHY
The darker side of tv, Ozark, is more of a crime drama, which I don't usually go for. I loved this show though. Maybe it's Jason Bateman. 

via GIPHY
Glow is a show that you think you know what you are getting, but it's so much more. 

via GIPHY
Here's another that I didn't pick up until further on into the series already. My husband was watching it and was almost to the end. I watched a couple of episodes and he had to start it all over again.

via GIPHY
I don't typically do sappy drama shows as you can tell, but This Is Us knocked my socks off. I love that there is everything in every episode. You laugh, smile and cry, then smile some more. It does it to me every time. 

What should I binge next?