Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to  That Artsy Reader Girl  in January of 2018....

Top Ten Tuesday || Fall TBR



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This week's TTT is Books on My Fall TBR!

Fall is my favorite. While I love the green and life that spring brings, there is something about fall. I love the leaves and the smell. And...HALLOWEEN!

My birthday is also in October so I make a month of it. Scary movies usually release in October and there are haunted houses to go to. It just makes for a great month!

Of course, I love creepy reads at any time of the year but especially THIS time of the year!
I've got some great ones lined up:


(From top left)

Hooray for fall reads! 

What are you reading?