Top Ten Tuesday was created by  The Broke and the Bookish  in June of 2010 and was moved to  That Artsy Reader Girl  in January of 201...

Top Ten Tuesday || Nonfiction Books I Loved



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This week's TTT is Back To School/Learning Themed. 
I decided to go with the nonfiction books I've read and enjoyed.


This book is so much fun! I'm the type of person who always ends up on the "weird" side of YouTube, usually watching medical procedures, so this book is right up my alley. 
Review coming soon.


I found this one very interesting and actually very introspective. 
Read my review here.


I just wanted to read this one for the cover but it was extremely educational and not at all like you would think. 
Review coming soon.


I loved Wish You Were Here. The author takes you on a tour of various popular cemeteries. 
If you love cemeteries, I'd highly recommend it. 
Review here


This is a fun read without being too scary. Law enforcement meets Casper, or is it?
Review here.


I'm a big animal advocate and a pitty owner. 
I cried. A lot. 


This one hits close to home. My husband was a corpsman with 1/8 during Operation Phantom Fury. I've met some of these Gold Star families and my heart grieves with his every November. 


Why! Why do I do this to myself?


Ebola. 'Nough said. 


Gross but hilarious. You'll laugh and then feel bad for laughing.

There you are! Would you read any of these?