Shew, I don't know about you guys but this week has come with a vengeance! I was lucky enough to have last Wednesday off for Indepen...

My Very First Top Ten Tuesday!



Shew, I don't know about you guys but this week has come with a vengeance!

I was lucky enough to have last Wednesday off for Independence Day and didn't have to come back to work until Monday. It was wonderful while it lasted, but man, you pay for it when you do get back! I thought I'd try something new and give my brain cells a little rest today. So,without further ado, my first:


What is Top Ten Tuesday, you ask?

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Here's how it works: 

Each Tuesday, a new topic is assigned. You then create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your own spin on it if you want. Link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post. Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post if you wish. No blog required! You can even post as a comment.


Best Books I’ve Read In 2018 (So Far)



Wish You Were Here: Adventures in Cemetery Travel by Loren Rhoads




Crossroads of Bones (Katie Bishop, #1) by Luanne Bennett



Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #1) by Mira Grant




The Hallowed Ones (The Hallowed Ones, #1) by Laura Bickle



Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1) by Ilona Andrews



A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay




The Night Crossing by Robert Masello




Death Be Blue (Terra Vane #1) by Katie Epstein




Blood Ghast Blues (Black Box Inc. #2) by Jake Bible



4799482

The Dragonslayer's Sword (Dragonslayer #1)by Resa Nelson 


Have you checked any of these out yet?
Which books have been your favorites this year?